We are committed to hiring only those individuals who can demonstrate a strong motivation to succeed coupled with intellect and extraordinary communication skills allied to an innate interest in the subject matter.
Our partnership model creates a collegiate environment in which all staff are committed to ensuring the long-term success of the business through a focus on exceptional service standards. Our clients always come first. We believe this has, and will continue to, set us apart from our competitors.
Our internship programme is for undergraduates and is usually undertaken during the penultimate year of study. As an intern, if you show real potential and demonstrate exceptional performance, you may be offered a full-time position.
We welcome applications from final year undergraduates and postgraduates, seeking students with an outstanding record of achievement and a demonstrable interest in the financial markets, regardless of degree discipline.
We have a range of open positions across the business and are happy to accept applications from talented, experienced professionals who have the desire to make a difference.
For all careers submit your CV and covering letter to
Analyst - Corporate
The Corporate department provides a full range of corporate advisory and broking services, whether this be guiding clients through transactions (such as raising capital or merging with another company) or providing market and sector intelligence.
The department is sector focused, operating across seven sector verticals (e.g. Consumer, Healthcare, Real Estate), aligning the Corporate department to leverage Research analysts’ knowledge and sector intelligence. Dedicated ECM Syndicate, Debt Advisory and IR teams support the sector teams.
What we can offer you
A successful candidate will be given ample opportunity to work with corporate clients, other advisers and also senior members of the firm, such that they will have significant opportunity to develop their career rapidly.
The role provides a successful candidate with constant exposure to the UK equity capital markets including corporate clients, other advisers and, where appropriate, institutional investors.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting with the execution of transactions including IPO’s, secondary fundraisings and M&A and other related activities
- Preparing financial and valuation models for potential corporate client opportunities
- Drafting relevant corporate finance and related transactional documentation
- Preparing marketing presentations for current and potential corporate clients with appropriate research and data analytics
- Day-to-day liaison with corporate clients regarding stock market trends and developments
- Supporting other members of the team as necessary, with analysis, research and due diligence
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for candidates who are able, personable and hard-working.
- Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate strong communication/ team working skills, have strong project management, modelling and analytical skills and be able to work autonomously.
- Candidates are likely to be currently working in corporate finance / broking (mid-market investment bank/ corporate broker/ capital markets boutique) for at least a year or at a large accountancy firm for at least 3 years.
- The successful candidate will have the following skill set and competencies:
ACA or CFA qualified
A minimum of a 2.1 degree or equivalent from a top University
A keen interest in UK Capital Markets (exposure to Capital Markets preferred)
Excellent communication skills
Strong numerical, analytical and project management skills
Demonstrable drive and determination – a self-starter
Competitive nature, team player, inquisitive nature, demonstrable high achiever
To apply for this role please email Careers@peelhunt.com